REED are working with a growing business situated in the Bath area, recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator on a permanent full time basis.
This role will be based in Bath, and will be covering 5 close knit sites, so you must be a driver for the role.
What’s expected from you?
To ensure the buildings and furnishings are safe, secure and maintained:
• To standards defined by the Senior Management Team and governors of each site
• Meet or exceed Health and Safety legislations
• To plan, organise and inspect all works relating to the general site management ensuring that the site’s accommodation is fit for purpose and available as required
- Driver, with access to own car
- Previous relevant supervisory experience in a senior caretaking or related post
- Experience of working using health and safety procedures
- Experience in the supervision and maintenance of premises
- Health and Safety Qualified or willingness to undertake training
- Approved certificates in the use of specialist equipment, or willingness to work towards
- Ability to plan and priorities work
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative to deal with situations
- Ability to work in an organised manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to undertake physical work
- DBS - Not essential, but would be beneficial