Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a FM Coordinator in the Swindon location on a permanent basis for a growing business.
We are looking for candidates with FM System experience - along with strong excel skills.
• Ensure all documentation is uploaded to the Management Information System within the timescales set out in the contract; this includes Written Schemes of Examination and certification.
• Provide administrative support to FM Technical Services Team including document control
• Regular reporting in agreed format in a timely manner, to internal/external customers and also to the Supply Chain.
• Identify and make recommendations for additional systems and processes, that will enhance the customer experience whilst meeting the customers’ requirements
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally with customer and client at all levels of management. Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
• Ensure contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
• Ensure that the PPM/SI Lead is regularly updated with the statuses of PPM works and other legislative work orders that are delivered by the Supply Chain.
• Assist the PPM/SI Lead with ensuring suppliers PPM Schedules meet contractual requirements.
• Ensure areas of concern with the delivery of statutory requirements are highlighted.
• Ensure client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
• Ad hoc Project work as directed by senior management, this is to include updating of the clients asset register and planned maintenance tasks/job plans.
• Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development
• Evaluate and develop own working practices and promote safe working practices
• Contribute to the design, delivery and evaluation of work procedures within a challenging and complex co-ordination role
• Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal and external auditors through the CAFM systems.
• Promote a robust health and safety culture within the workplace and across the contracted areas of responsibility at all times
• Adhere to the company’s business practices and zero harm culture
We are looking for:
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Access
• Good working knowledge of databases and reporting
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus
• Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust and support of team and customer
• Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
• Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
• Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
• Ability to build productive relationships and networks with all stakeholders
• Understanding of Planned Preventative Maintenance, Statutory Compliance and Facilities Management (Hard Services)
• Experience of working in a secure environment
• Knowledge of CAFM systems (Maximo, Concept Evolution and Share point)
• Experience of working client side with a diverse supply chain
• Experience of providing information as part of Technical Audits
• Experience of reporting and dealing with large amounts of data