We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services Company based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
They are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant, initially on a 6 month basis, but with potential for permanent longer term.
Pay between £9.89 and £10.98ph, dependent on experience.
The role will involve:
- Ordering and delivering of stationery, keys, office furniture, milk and catering supplies.
- Changing printer toners, replenishing copier paper and other supplies.
- Manual handling work to conduct office churns; relocating furniture such as pedestals, chairs, desks and storage units. Dismantling and building furniture, supplying Staff name plates and updating floor plans.
- Dealing with incoming client cheques inputting details on excel spreadsheet. Reconciling and forwarding to relevant parties on a daily basis and keep accurate records.
- Daily deposits of cheques to relevant banks for any bank related queries.
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Knowledge of archive system and process, able to archive new items and recall archives as requested ensuring accurate records are maintained throughout. Able to physically collect/deliver archive boxes around the office.
- Able to help customers with document retention enquiries.
- Issuing of access passes for new starters, and replacement of temporary access passes.
- Manage Vendors onsite
- Able to work as part of a team on a rota basis in the mailroom to scan and email incoming mail to ensure the mail is sent to the correct recipient first time and accurately. Store original by date and branch.
- Print letters, brochures, packs, new client info on receipt of requests from all branches. Reprinting of contract notes using Fiscal, scanning copies to all branches
- Fulfil and despatch mail
- Original legal document processing
- Arranging retrieval and cleaning of IT Kit
- Courier bookings .
- Building checks performed daily taking corrective action immediately where an issue is identified such as moving furniture back into place.
- Dealing with all requests to the FM Helpdesk which relate to all branches
- Inputting and management of stationery database ensuring information is updated accurately and stocks are managed.
- Undertake the training and perform at least one of the following roles; Display Screen Assessor, First Aider, Fire Warden or Health & Safety Office Representative.
You will have:
- Previous experience working within Facilities environment.
- Experience in delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Adaptable and able to deal with the changing needs of the business.
Please apply today for more information.