Reed Business Support are working with one of our public sector clients that are on the hunt for a candidate that fits the below unique role.
Based throughout the borders in Galashiels and Innertheithen you will be responsible for working on a casual basis (16 hours per week) with a well-known and respected housing organisation.
Role- Development Manager
- Maintaining a housing development
- Ensuring that KPIs are met
- Logging day to day repairs and having them monitored
- Liaising with external contractors with regards to work required
- Updating systems and management team
- Carrying out property inspections
- Liaising with residents
We are looking for someone ideally from the housing sector but not necessarily. If you are from a facilities background and you have a genuine passion for working with people we want to hear from you too!
This type of role is perfect for someone with perhaps family commitments or someone perhaps retired that wants to still be kept busy for part of the week.
Sound like the role for you?
Have you the ability to travel to multiple border locations?
Apply online today.