£24, 373 - £40, 494 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Start date – September 2020
Reed Education is seeking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join a successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Doncaster. This is a full-time primary teaching role, which will commence September 2020.
The desired EYFS Teacher will have experience of teaching in primary schools and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Nursery.
This is a large primary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by and outstanding senior leadership team. Ofsted currently rate this school as ‘Good’ with outstanding features.
- To be considered for the position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Have at least six months experience working in a primary school.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Able to provide employment references of up to 5 years.
- Have a DBS currently registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new via Reed Education.
What REED can offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme, with up to £200 per referral
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an EYFS Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across the Reed Education network please get in touch on 01724 749550.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £24,373.00 to £40,494.00 /year