Export Coordinator Vacancy, Kirkham – circa £24,000 per annum APPLY NOW!
REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for an Export & Sales Coordinator on behalf of a well-established, award winning manufacturing and distribution business based in Kirkham.
Looking to recruit for an Export & Sales Coordinator to join their warm and welcoming team this is an incredible career opportunity for those looking to work for a company who offer a fantastic working environment and genuine opportunities to progress.
Assisting and supporting the business with day-to-day export administration duties and maximising sales opportunities your daily duties will include…
• Processing export purchase orders and quotations for shipments
• Liaising with the planning department regarding stock requirements and communicate instructions to despatch regarding orders
• Preparing export shipping documentation
• Working with the chamber to obtain relevant documents as required
• Negotiate with forwarders to achieve the best rates and quality service for exports
• Communicating with customers to relay their order status and manage queries or complaints throughout
• Informing customers of new products and product changes
This position would be ideal for someone with experience within a similar role and ideally a background in the FMCG, pharmaceutical, manufacturing &/or distribution sector.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• Salary up to £24,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
• Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:00pm with 45 mins for lunch and two 10 min breaks
• 23.5 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
• 4% pension contribution
• Free onsite parking & an ideal location for those travelling from either Preston or Blackpool side
How To Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent and up to date CV.
Any questions? Please contact Laura Bradley by emailing email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank you and good luck!