REED are exclusively working with a successful manufacturing company in King's Lynn, and are seeking an Export Sales Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Thursday 7:55am – 4:25pm, and a shorter day on Friday 7:55am - 3:35pm
Your duties will be...
• Develop and maintain knowledge of export requirements and complete documentation accurately
• Administer and effectively deal with customer sales enquiries to ensure strong co-ordination to meeting customer needs and requirements via phone/ email / website
• Issue quotations and send out samples, follow up as appropriate, ensure feedback is given to Sales Manager
• Process customer orders ensuring all pricing, delivery and product selection are entered correctly
• Liaise with transport companies to ensure goods are collected and delivered on time
• Invoicing and associated paperwork
• Ensure all complaints are fully documented and company reporting procedures followed
• Maintenance, development and building of long-term customer relationships and maintaining records in our IT system.
• Assist with sales related initiatives and marketing promotions
• Cover for co-workers as and when required
• Various admin tasks in sales department as required
• Help train other sales staff
- Existing experience in a similar role - Export Coordinator, Sales Administrator/Coordinator etc
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude and self-motivation
- Strong customer service skills and clear confident communication on the telephone, with a genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organisational skills and able to manager own workload
- Strong IT skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Team worker with a friendly nature
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 - £20,500
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, rising to 33 days after 3 years.
- Pension Scheme
- Full Product Training
- Group Life Assurance
- Free onsite Parking
- Canteen with facilities to make lunch
- Friendly hardworking and professional team environment
If you're interested and have relevant experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV as soon as possible.