|Location: Chertsey||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3054906|
Experience in global implementation of Adobe Campaign solutions?
Project management and project deployment skills?
I am delighted to be working with a leading tech company that has instructed REED to assist with their latest piece of recruitment.
• Work with Adobe Campaign on a day-to-day basis supporting all campaign management activities
• Work closely with the Campaign Managers to provide expertise and insight into best practices
• Ensure that Quality Control procedures are incorporated into the campaign design
• Work with the Data Leads to ensure campaigns are optimized for performance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
• Minimum or equivalent 7+ years’ experience in Adobe or other marketing solution and within a senior management role for minimum or equivalent of 2 years
• Experience in global implementation of Adobe Campaign solutions
• Project management and project deployment skills
• Understand the campaign marketing functional paradigm from planning through reporting
• Understand core features of Adobe Campaign (e.g., Workflow, Segment, Channels, etc.)
• Understand post-campaign analysis in regards to process and work flows
• Understand email/digital marketing concepts
• Familiar with high-level database terms and concepts
• Big 5 consulting firm experience
• Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
• Big brand experience
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Global or European experience an advantage
• Issue resolution and escalation
HOURS OF WORK:
37.5 hour week.
What's in it for you?
• basic annual salary depending upon experience
• 25 days annual leave
• discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
• Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
• 4x Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
20837 - 20837 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
40000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
80000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more