The Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC) is an armed police service that’s dedicated to the nuclear industry. Our vision is to be recognised as a provider of a world-class service for the protection of nuclear material and facilities.
Exercise planning: Develops, delivers and follows up on operational exercises at civil nuclear sites and CNC establishments across the UK.
As an Exercise Planning advisor, you will support the Exercise Manager to deliver an effective counter terrorism exercise programme that meets the organisation’s needs. To effectively manage the planning process of live-play exercises, reporting on progress to the Exercise Manager and maintaining accurate records.
You will be expected to have the following
· Ability to be discreet and deal with sensitive information
· Ability to work alone at CNC policed sites
· Good organisational, planning and recording skills
· To effectively work in a partnership with internal and external stakeholders · Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· IT literate; ability to use Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
In return you will receive
- 27.5 days holiday plus bank holidays – You can also carry 10 days holiday into your next year if not used
- Christmas shut down additionally given
- Combined pension scheme you contribute 8.2% CNC contribute 16.2%
- Onsite gym
- Free parking
- Subsidised Costa Coffee
- Discounted access to local gyms
This is a full-time role and the salary is between £23159 and £25731