One of the largest local authority based in London are looking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant to join their team on a 3 months ongoing contract (with possibility of extensions and going perm). It is a full time role, Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week.
A fantastic new opportunity working for a friendly team and offering above market rate pay. Candidates from private and public sector experience will be ideal for the role as long as they have a proactive/can do attitude.
- Provide high level, proactive and confidential secretarial support.
- To act as a broker or intermediary between managers and Senior Officers within the department.
- Manage the Directors’ diary, arranging appointments and multi-agency meetings.
- To be the first point of contact for the Director’s visitors.
- Dealing with, researching and resolving all complaints and enquiries.
- Co-ordinating, attending and minute taking meetings as required.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of providing personal support to high-ranking managers or executives in a large and complex organisation.
- Experience of diary management and producing reports.
- Experience of developing effective relationships with officers and partners and managing complex political interfaces.
- A good knowledge of local authority functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply below today
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have experience within the field to be considered. We welcome both candidates with public sector and private sector experience. If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.