|Location: LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK||Salary: 21400 - 23380 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3072830|
The primary role of the Executive Assistant will be to provide administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive and the Strategic Management Group.
• Provide administrative support to the Strategic Management Group to include letter writing, photocopying, reception and telephone duties, filing, etc.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including:
o Managing extremely active calendars of appointments
o Preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
o Arranging travel plans, itineraries and accommodation.
• Devise and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Effective organisation, maintaining of diaries and making appointments. Organising/attending meeting and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
• Prioritise conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Work independently on projects, from conception to completion
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations including carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Prepare reports, information and background papers as requested
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate. Deal with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the SMG member
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Contribute to the arrangements for events as directed by the Management Team
• Liaise with and support, when required, other departments
• Provide a link for smooth communication between the executive offices and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with management, staff, students and external agencies
• Experience of working in an administrative environment
• An ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload
• Excellent oral communications skills
• Excellent written communications skills
• An ability to work on own initiative and respond well to pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills with a variety of client groups
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Word.
If you have not had a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
12.50 - 12.50 GBP Per Hour
CITY CENTRE, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DARWEN, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DARWEN, LANCASHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more