|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 19695 - 22220 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3048442|
Reed Specialist Recruitment have been enlisted to recruit an experienced PA / Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive on behalf of a leading charitable organisation.
This is an exciting and interesting role for a highly organised and methodical PA / Executive Assistant with a proven track record of working at an executive level.
Duties will include:
• Managing the Chief Executive’s and Senior Volunteer’s office diary and schedule, keeping all reminders and meeting arrangements up to date
• Provide a confidential secretarial service to the Chief Executive and Senior Volunteers
• To act as the link between the Senior Management Team and the Chief Executive
• Servicing the regular board meetings, issuing calls for papers, booking rooms/refreshments, collating papers, copying and despatching papers, organising the day of the meeting, typing and despatching minutes and tracking action points
• Servicing relevant Standing Committees as appropriate, calling for papers etc. as above
• Preparing the annual schedule of meetings and events in conjunction with other departments
• Assist the Chief Executive in organising high profile events, liaising with Counties and Palaces, preparing all related correspondence, dealing with appropriate telephone calls and queries and observing protocol in all relevant areas
• Arranging all travel/event/function bookings (making ad hoc meeting arrangements with/without refreshments) for Senior Volunteers, including their partners as necessary
• Arranging all overseas travel bookings on behalf of the Chief Executive
• To process and prepare papers for the annual meeting of Grand Council, arrange travel and accommodation as required for the Chancellor and Chief Executive
• Organise the department’s incoming and outgoing post and monitor emails to the Chief Executive
• Order stationery and supplies
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required from time to time
If you have previous experience working as a PA at executive level, are dynamic, pro-active and passionate about making a difference, resilient, adaptable and able to work well under pressure and posses demonstratable skills within diary, management, minute taking and using a variety microsoft office packages....
Reed Specialist Recruitment would love to hear from you.
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERWELL, LONDONRead more
12.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
29424.00 - 31140.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
32000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
19409.00 - 19409.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more