My client, a tech company based in Dublin 18 are seeking an Executive Assistant for a yearlong temporary contract.
The ideal candidate must have 5 years+ EA/PA experience and must be willing to commit to a temporary hourly rate via REED recruitment
Must be able to display
- Excellent execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive in day-to-day activities.
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organised, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycle, fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, team needs and customer/external events.
- International and domestic travel booking.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account Travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Expenses: Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to SFDC policy.
- Event Management: Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Increased knowledge of all internal policies and systems.
- Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
- Previous technology industry a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience a must.