My client is recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant to join then on a permanent basis to provide general support and assistance to the Executive Directors, and to ensure the smooth running of the Board and Executive Meetings.
This is not a traditional PA role, we are looking for someone with strong administrative experience who is able to act as coordinator of Board, Board Committee and Executive meetings. You will be self sufficient, proactive and able to challenge decisions and come up with solutions and better ways of working.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling the calendar of events, setting up Zoom and Teams meetings
- Act as point of contact for auditors and authorities and assemble and coordinate the assembly of data packs
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Coordinate relevant meeting packs, including responsibility for checking pack completeness and accuracy, and ensure these are uploaded on Board intelligence
- Prepare minutes for approval
- Assist where necessary with training programmes and regulatory matters
- Ensure digital filing and distribution of all minutes and records and associated papers
- Assist Secretariat in managing the annual governance schedules
- Act as PA for the CEO and other Executives including convening meetings, organising diaries and managing correspondence
The successful candidates will be highly organised and able to prioritise their workload. You will be able to work independently, proactively, methodically and check for accuracy and completeness.
It is essential that you are confident and able to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally. Fully conversant with Microsoft packages and able to work easily with new technology.
Previous experience within an Executive Assistant role working at board level is essential.
For further information please apply online and a consultant will be in touch.