This is a brand new role created due to business success. It will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make the role their own and exposure to the whole of the business. The role will be demanding and rewarding in equal measure and you will be a vital part of the senior team.
Due to the senior nature of this role it is essential that you have previous experience working at EA level and those without this experience need not apply.
• Project management and support, working with other departments to ensure deadline and business needs are met
• Ability to keep on top of business proceeding in order to collaborate/support where necessary
• Researching and compilation of documents/report
• Maintain confidentiality and employ discretion at all times
• Document management
• Diary management and the organisation of travel, business meetings and conferences both professional and personal
• Liaise with and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• Ability to work independently, using own initiative to produce work at a superior standard with minimal supervision.
• Proactive, flexible, adaptable, and highly organised
• Excellent attention to detail & highly organised.
• Previous experience in an Executive Assistant/PA
Apply today for immediate consideration, any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org