An exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a small, successful business in Watford. The successful candidate will be supporting the CEO as well as the Senior Leadership Team through improving efficiency and focusing on business priorities.
- Diary Management for the CEO as well as Senior Team
- Collating data, formatting and submitting of reports
- Schedule, book and arrange resources for conferences, meetings and appointments
- Working with the Senior Leadership teams, managing day-to-day operations
- Able to control challenging situations and make decisions
- Ensuring smooth running of business operations and processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Executive / Personal Assistant
- Experience working in a small to medium sized company
- Ability to prioritise workload and understand complex situations
- Computer literate
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to be hands-on and involved in the running of a business.
Apply today or contact Alex at Reed Watford for more information.