Management Assistant - TEMP TO PERM
Reporting to the International Director
• Provide secretarial and administrative
support to the International Director and the International Management team
• To assist the International Management team in conjunction with the HR department in all matters Personnel (Recruitment, training, staff development)
• Develop and maintain Customer In-House training manuals
• Sales Department management functions incl. issuing of sales quotations &, sales reports.
• Co-Ordinate and plan activities, eg meetings, visits and travel arrangements for the Management team
• To be the point of contact for any in-house enquiries
• Proof reading Your Profile:
• Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop strong working relationships
• Good analytical and excellent organisational skills
• Be an effective Team Player
• Have the ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult or distressed people
• Have the understanding for the need for confidentiality and discretion.
• As well as having a high level of English
(verbal & written) an ability to communicate in German would be advantageous
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
• To be able to travel elsewhere in Europe and within the UK if required
• Hold a valid passport and a full driving licence
You can expect an exciting job within the Logistics industry.
You will receive intensive in-house training and we will support you when taking over responsible tasks.
We offer you an employment relationship with attractive conditions in a family-owned company.