The post holder will assist the smooth function of the Executive office maintaining
excellent organisational skills focusing on the support provided to the Executive Team
with a calm, structured approach to prioritisation. The post holder will develop and
provide a comprehensive organisational and administrative support service for the
Executive. To undertake responsibility for the administration and servicing Committees
including scheduling, preparing agendas and taking minutes, ensuring information is
clearly and accurately presented, that critical decisions taken are properly recorded and
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Provide full secretarial support, diary and email management for the Executive
2. To brief on future meetings or appointments.
3. Proactively initiate responses to a range of correspondence on behalf of Executives
both internally and externally.
4. Managing actions and day to day issues on behalf of the Executive and Line
5. Hold regular briefing sessions with the Directors and follow up on action points.
6. To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on
behalf of the Executive Team.
7. Provide support and cover for the EOM when required.
8. Committee support, including minute taking, preparation of agendas, actions and
9. Assisting with all business travel arrangements for the Executive.
10. Handle telephone enquiries and screen calls into the Executive Office, passing these
on as appropriate in a timely and efficient manner.
11. Present my client and the Executive Office to callers and visitors with the highest
standards of professionalism and warmth.
12. Provide Recruitment support for the Executive team including processing via the
applicant tracking system, arranging interviews and organising Executive diaries.
13. Undertake any other relevant duties that may be dictated by the changing needs of
This job description is a broad picture of the post at the date of preparation. It is not an
exhaustive list of all possible duties and it is recognised that jobs change and evolve over
time. Consequently, the post holder will be required to carry out any other duties to the
equivalent level that are necessary to fulfil the purpose of the job, and to respond positively
to changing business needs.
COMMUNICATION AND KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The post holder must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal
skills at all times, and build and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
including the following:
▪ Executive Team and office colleagues
▪ Locality Colleagues
▪ People & Culture
▪ Internal and external stakeholders