Role – Executive Assistant to CEO
Location – Manchester
Salary – Dependent on experience
Sector – Insurance
Reed are currently working with a fantastic growing Insurance company who are looking to recruit for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO along with other board members on a day to day basis.
The key purpose of this role is to provide essential Executive and administrative support to the business including, cross-business projects.
Support CEO in key areas of the business with the provision of reports and data inputting, business efficiencies, diary, and project management.
This an exciting and diverse role and the client is looking for someone who has many strings to their bow.
• Diary management for CEO including arranging internal and external meetings and support for overseeing project deadlines
• Provision of minute-taking at meetings as required.
• Support Head of Operations with day-to-day office and facilities management
• Provision of a high standard of telephony service to all prospective, new, and existing clients
• Support for Board meeting preparation and Production of computer-based reports
• Responsibility for checking and distribution of incoming post and ensuring outgoing post
• Ensure - adhere to GDPR and Data Protection policies
• Booking of hotels and transport for CEO as well as staff and clients as necessary and ensuring the best value for money travel and accommodation solutions
• Organising company-wide social events
• Working with Marketing Department to assist with organising seminars, exhibitions, and conferences
• Support CEO and Head of Operations with production of regulatory documents and document control, as required.