Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for a well established, family owned firm supplying a wide range of agricultural and construction equipment,. We are recruiting for a Personal Assistant for the Chairman at their Head office based on Essex.
Main Details: PA to Chairman Salary: Competitive/Negotiable Shift/Pattern: Full time 35 to 40 hours week Location: Central Essex
You will be responsible for providing all aspects of PA work to the Chairman’s office. The successful candidate will act as an initial point of contact for company Chairman, managing his diary and inbox, administration, drafting correspondence, documents, presentations and speeches, preparing for and taking minutes at meetings. You will also act as Health & Safety Secretary, co-run a Wellbeing Focus Group, manage the Company’s farm office administration, coordinate company-wide training programmes, oversee a Branch Secretary bonus scheme and attend to Company shareholder matters, including issuing dividend certificates and liaising with solicitors and other professional advisers on share transactions.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and be willing to work 5 days and 35+ hours a week (negotiable at interview).
• Significant executive support experience
• Solid understanding of business
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels, including colleagues, customers, suppliers and shareholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with experience in copywriting and editing
• Highly proficient Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and general IT confidence and literacy
• Minute taking
• Strong administration skills and attention to detail
• Sophisticated judgement and the ability to react with the appropriate level of discretion and urgency in all circumstances
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidate’s notice period
Location: Head Office, Essex
Hours: To be agreed at interview – Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Benefits: 24 Days’ Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount