Are you currently seeking a new role as an Executive Assistant?
Do you have experience of updating company social media channels?
Experienced in supporting board level directors?
Take a look below…
REED Leeds is currently supporting a large organisation in their recruitment of an Executive Assistant to support their CEO and senior management team as well assist in the management of the office. The role will also involve operating the company’s social media channels so this is great opportunity to support the running and growth of an organisation.
The role will involve:
- EA to the CEO, COO and CFO with full diary management, travel and accommodation arrangements where required
- Full oversight and management of the office
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers, contract management, ensuing the smooth day to day running of the office together with general trouble shooting and problem solving as required
- Ensuring office is fully stocked with supplies and sundries
- Managing the office budget
- Managing one direct report
- Responsible for managing the office holiday schedule, boardroom calendar and absence tracker
- Organising office events
- Monitoring complaint resolution process
- Management of social media channels to include LinkedIN, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Content writing and updating the company website
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous EA / Office manager experience
- Experience of updating company social media channels / website
In return my client offers a competitive salary and an annual bonus.
The role is full time permanent.