Executive Assistant - Brighton - 18 Month FTC
Reed Business Support are collaborating with a public sector company in the Brighton and Hove area. They are looking for someone that is highly organised, takes initiative and can make informed and decisions, confidently.
The position is on an 18 month, fixed-term contract.
For your services you will be paid up to £38,429, depending on your experience, amongst other benefits.
You will be required to have worked in a similar role, prior to this one.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicate confidentially internally and externally, resolving queries and being a point of contact
- Build and maintain relationships with Stakeholders and other members of your team
- Gather information to provided educated and informed decisions and advice, to the CEO
- Liaise with the chief of staff to prepare and write briefings for the CEO
- Coordinate with the chief of staff to effectively manage the CEO's schedule
- Ensure the executive committee is supported
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be highly organised
- Pay high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be well presented
- Remain calm under pressure
- Possess excellent leadership skills (make confident decisions)
- Be personable and a team player
- Be highly analytical and can solve problems, quickly and accurately
- Be proactive and flexible
For further information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact me.