My Client, a Croydon based charity is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support the newly appointed CEO. Initially this rolewill be on a fixed term contract basis with a view to a potential permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Hours being offered are 21 per week and they can be flexible how these are spread over the week . Ideally they would be looking at 4/5 days per week .
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements,
- Maintain office correspondence,
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
If this role is of interest and you are an experienced EA looking for a part time opportunity with an immediate start, please apply asap