REED are looking for an exceptionally organised individual for the position of Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive, for our client near Dereham.
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with flexibility. Role initially 6-9 month contract with potential to go permanent thereafter.
Immediate start required/ early January at the latest!
Responsibilities include but not limited to...
- Full diary management
- Booking of travel arrangements and accommodation
- Managing communication both internal and external including press and media releases
- Booking of meetings, minute taking, arranging lunch and refreshments
- Maintain an understanding of the business including any changes and news
- Coordinating the PA's to ensure workload is covered effectively
- Support with administrative tasks
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ideally local government experience
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication at all levels
- Forward thinking and able to plan in advance
- Reliable, hardworking and trustworthy
- Starting banding of £33,008 - £38,510 (likely to start on £33,008)
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 27 days after 5 years' service
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including health and retail discounts
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online as soon as possible or get in touch with Nikki Cranmer- Executive Consultant- REED Norwich