My client is a growing chemical company in the North West that is looking to add a new laboratory technician for an initial 6 month period.
This role requires the laboratory technician to support the laboratory supervisor and all laboratory operations.
What the role will involve:
- performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data
- preparing samples
- research & development projects for commercial product development
- operating laboratory equipment
- calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- report non-conformances to laboratory supervisor
Are you right for the role?
- You will have experience working in a laboratory environment (min of 1 year)
- You will have a degree in chemistry or related subject (or at least 2.5 years lab experience).
- You will have knowledge of ISO17025 and have worked to UKAS regulations