We have an exciting opportunity to work for a school as a Data and Examinations Manager.
You will work closely with the Assistant Head for the Quality of Education.
You will be responsible for
• Maintaining and developing the data management system
• Managing and monitoring relevant budgets
• Managing the team of invigilators, including recruitment, training, and deployment of invigilation staff.
• Maintain and update school database
• Updating school website
• Organise public and internal examinations including timetables
• Dealing with issues relating to appeals, reviews of marking and special consideration.
You should have a good working knowledge and experience of the following:-
• Secondary School Curriculum
• SIM's - all pupil data modules
• Data management and reporting
• All JCQ regulations related to the planning and running of public examinations, ensuring centre compliance with all requirements, keeping up to date with changes and corresponding with the awarding bodies as required.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and would have worked in a secondary school environment.
If you are interested in this post please apply now!