|Location: NORTHALLERTON, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 14.26 - 17.60 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3054702|
My client are looking for an interim Ex police officer to work in Financial investigation –this will initially be for around 4 months but may well be extended and will be based in North Yorkshire.
In this role you will :
• Carry out financial investigations and recovery of criminal assets.
• Obtain financial information to develop and enhance proactive and reactive enquiries into the activities of known and suspected criminals.
• Make enquiries and develop intelligence from all financial suspicious activity reports received from financial institutions and SOCA To ensure the information is analysed and effectively disseminated.
• Make enquiries under the terms of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 thereby providing information to the Crown Courts and the CPS in cases.
• Conduct enquiries and prepare information for courts in respect of cash seizure under the provision of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
• Prepare comprehensive reports for court in an approved format according to appropriate legislation.
• Interview suspects with a view to identifying assets for the purpose of confiscation by the court and for evidence in connection with money laundering offences.
• Provide advice and guidance to the rest of the Force on confiscation, cash seizure and money laundering investigations.
• Develop intelligence sharing with other financial investigation agencies and financial institutions.
• Manage and investigate all cash seizures.
• To provide a centre of excellence in relation to financial investigations.
• Provide information advice and support to Area crime investigations.
• This role profile indicates the key activities of the post and does not restrict the post holder from performing other duties.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
13.79 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
13.79 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
13.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
16500.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more