REED Contracts are really pleased to be recruiting for an Evidence Review Officer to join a large organisation based in Liverpool.
This is a great temporary opportunity where you will be part of a hardworking and busy team.
The duties will include:
- Working as part of a fast paced team to deal with crime exhibits including items such as murder weapons and clothing
- Reviewing cases and using an agreed decision-making process to determine whether items should be retained or disposed
- Record all evidence on the in house system - whether retained or disposed of
- Physically disposing of items - organising a sale or recycling
The ideal candidate:
- Accurate and methodical
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence and will be required to pass a driving assessment
- Ability to undertake manual handling
- Experience of working with property
- Data input skills
This role will be for a minimum of 3 months, however this could be extended for the suitable candidate.
The rate of pay will be £10.40 per hour (paye).
Please apply for this excellent opportunity if you fit the above criteria.