Reed Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a number of Evidence Review Officers to join a large organisation based in Merseyside.
This will be an excellent opportunity for you to join an expanding team, on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The duties include:
- Reviewing cases and using an agreed decision making process to determine whether evidence is retained or disposed
- Entering the detail on to the system
- Physically disposing of evidence
- Updating the system after each process is carried out
The ideal candidate:
- Must be accurate and methodical
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Ability to undertake manual handling - warehouse experience will be a benefit
- Experience of data input
The working hours are Monday - Friday (36.5 hours per week).
If you are immediately available or on a short notice then please apply ASAP!