My client with offices in Stevenage pride themselves on excellent customer service for their event clients and partner agencies. They are recruiting for an Events Administrator to support the team and join them for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract due to additional workload.
You will work with 2 different types of customers across the East region of the UK, liaising with all relevant stakeholders throughout the booking process, from processing initial enquiries through to invoicing and post event evaluation.
- Initial point of contact for all clients and customers by phone and email and occasional face to face meetings
- Maintain the events tracker, tracking between 30-100 events at a time (depending on the time of year)
- Keep the internal database up to date, ensuring all enquiries and cancellations exc are logged
- Monitor the number of event staff booked, ensuring that shortfalls are escalated to the correct manager
- Additional ad-hoc administration as and when required
- Experience of using the Microsoft packages - Confident on Excel
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise and organise a busy work load
- A flexible approach to work - sometimes you may need to attend events exc.
This role is to start ASAP - With interviews being held as soon as NEXT WEEK - Please APPLY TODAY for your application to be considered!