My well established client who is a UK leader in claims management services is currently looking for a new team member to join their successful team in Ipswich.
Purpose of the role:
• Proactive engineering of estimates to reduce repair costs on behalf of our customers.
• Engineering across all clients and in house systems.
• Basic Complaints handling.
• Referral point / provide training for team members.
• Quality Assurance auditor.
• Deputise in Team Leader’s absence
• Use role specific systems – in-house
• Challenging estimate costs with repairers
• Handling storage and recoveries
• Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
• Basic complaints handling
• Escalation of customer issues or complaints to a more senior member of staff if unable to resolve.
• Approving repair invoices for PLG vehicles, LCVs, HGVs and specialist vehicle
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
● Understanding of areas of damage and vehicle types
● Industry knowledge / experience
● Negotiation skills
● Basic complaints handling
● Great communication skills
● Experience as an Estimator in a Bodyshop
● Working knowledge of Audatex
The role offers :
22 days holidays increasing to 30 days
Various attractive company Perks
Please contact Magda on 1603 616 190 for more details or email copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org