Exciting opportunity to work for a well established client within the Education sector.
Recruiting a highly skilled and experienced Estates Officers for a full-time permanent position.
This role will involve travel between sites in Bromley and surrounding areas, candidates will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking maintenance repairs and compliance activities to the building/sites as directed
- Respond to emergencies and make investigations in to loss of gas, electrical power and lighting and carry out basic testing of portable appliances and take remedial actions
- Coordination of 3rd party contractors
- Carry out tests and checks to fire alarm systems, fire fighting equipment and emergency lighting
- Carry out painting and decorating both internal and external as part of a phased redecoration programme or on an ad-hoc basis as directed
- To be a Key Holder and act to support all matters relating to the security of the sites
- Undertake caretaking and other housekeeping duties
- Monitoring and update the Estates Service Desk and carry out tasks as appropriate in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that the premises are maintained to a safe standard at all times
- Manage own workload and report back to the supervisor any issue
This position requires a flexible working pattern as necessary to ensure that the service is fully accessible according to site opening hours, the events calendar and any special requirements.
Normal working hours will fall between 5.30 am and 10.00 pm, Monday to Friday with some Saturdays or weekend opening during the year.
I am looking for proactive and professional candidates who have the proven ability to utiise their skills gained in a similar position and provide a high level of service.
Annual salary: £21,500 to £25,500 depending on experience
If this role is of interest, please apply with your most recent CV!