|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3086915|
• To be responsible for the upkeep of all communal areas of the groups schemes
• To provide a safe and secure environment for residents.
• To act as the first point of contact for residents on site and deal with all queries either directly or by advising the resident appropriately
• To work alone or as part of a team, including covering on other sites as required
1. To be responsible for the upkeep and high standard of cleaning of communal areas, ensuring a tidy, risk and hazard free hygienic environment for residents, inspecting re-lets as necessary.
2. To be responsible for the security of the scheme and its residents, carrying out security checks on the site, fire and other safety systems, responding to emergencies and liaising with external agencies, where appropriate.
3. To be a good neighbour, encouraging and developing an amicable community, dealing with any disturbances, nuisances and/or neighbour disputes.
4. To be responsible for landscaping and maintaining communal areas, including grass cutting, weekly, pruning and clipping hedges etc., ensuring high standards are maintained.
5. To ensure that health and safety procedures are followed and that materials and equipment are maintained, cleaned, handled, used and stored correctly and are not hazardous.
6. To carry out minor repairs and where necessary report repairs to ensure the scheme is maintained to high standards, monitoring and supervising the work of contractors.
7. To complete a daily visual inspection of the scheme, reporting all communal repairs and defects to the repairs contractor by the end of the working day.
8. To complete a weekly block inspection sheet, identifying all repairs and other issues noted during the week and submitting this to the Housing Officer
9. To liaise with the Housing Officer, on a day-to-day basis, to resolve issues in the block.
10. To report anything which occurs in the scheme that may cause adverse publicity for Your Housing Group or which may result in media interest
11. To undertake landscape maintenance on site, including associated Community facilities, to ensure that the scheme landscaping is well maintained and the external areas are litter-free.
12. To act as the first point of contact for residents on site, deal with all queries either directly or by advising the resident appropriately, and to ensure that contact details are available to residents in the block, so that they are able to make contact throughout working hours
13. To undertake monthly communal inspections of the scheme, submitting the relevant paperwork and reporting defects appropriately to the repairs contractor.
Must have relevant experience within Housing and a valid DBS.
Hourly rate negotiable please contact Mel Applin on 01212375552 for more information.
Working hours Monday – Friday 8:00-16:00
Or to apply please respond with your most recent CV and a copy of your DBS.
30000.00 - 31000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
15 - 18 GBP Per Hour
LONG STRATTON, NORFOLKRead more
10 - 11.24 GBP Per Hour
LONG STRATTON, NORFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
15.15 - 15.15 GBP Per Hour
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more