|Location: FULHAM, LONDON||Salary: 20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3058436|
You will be well spoken, highly organised and flexible in your attitude.
The Estates Administrative Officer is a civilian employee of the Association, essential qualities are as follows:
• IT literate, and both the willingness and ability to learn the bespoke IT system used;
• Have previous administrative role experience, within an infrastructure/facilities management environment;
• Have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing and have good interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work autonomously with limited supervision;
• Have good demonstrable organisational skills.
• Log all fault reports into Symphony.
• File all fault report documentation, both electronic and hard copy.
• Liaise with sites and contractors to resolve any queries or requests.
• Ensure all outstanding fault reports and work orders are updated in consultation with surveyors and contractors.
• Raise urgent and approved works orders.
• Ensure timely response to any feedback within the Service Level Agreement timeframe.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Estates Team, including answering correspondence, taking messages, enquiry handling from a variety of sources (including contractors and military units relating to infrastructure matters, including the provision of access for contractors.
• Act as the secretary to the meetings, including the provision of agendas, supporting material and minutes:
• Maintain the department’s Sharepoint folders as well as estates related Symphony information, including the creation and maintenance of project files.
• Preparation of paperwork for Tenders, ensuring they are in the correct format.
• Ensure stationary demands for department are submitted in a timely manner.
• Maintain accuracy on the Estate’s Google Maps.
• Update annual documents such as Christmas Estates Callout List, Meetings schedule and annual leave forms.
• Provision Estates information for Association publications
18000 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more
17500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERWAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
15500 - 15500 GBP Per Annum
BOURTON-ON-THE-WATER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more