A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Services Operative to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Liverpool. This role will be available on a full time temporary basis.
What’s my role?
- Undertake general maintenance to hard and soft landscaped areas owned by the Group, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, litter picking, clearing leaves and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a rapid flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal and graffiti removal.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times when utilising appropriate hand tools and machinery.
- Report health, safety and environmental breaches and issues to the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor in line with the agreed escalation route.
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience in an environmental services/grounds maintenance role within a multifunctional organisation.
- Must have a current, valid UK driving licence.
- Have the ability to undertake manual work.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.