REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for an Environmental Services Operative to join a large organisation based in Merseyside.
The duties include:
- Undertake general maintenance to hard and soft landscaped areas, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, litter picking, clearing leaves and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a rapid flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal and graffiti removal.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times when utilising appropriate hand tools and machinery.
- Report health, safety and environmental breaches and issues to the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Respond flexibly to any necessary changes in work priorities and undertake other duties when required to support the effective operation of the service.
The ideal candidate:
- Environmental background / grounds maintenance experience
- Ability to undertake manual work
- Full UK driving license
This is a temporary role for 4 months and will be a 35 hour working week.
If you are immediately available and have the skill set required please apply ASAP!