REED Bournemouth are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a leading accountancy practice in the Salisbury area.
• Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for clients.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual VAT returns from financial information supplied by client. Preparing Intrastat and ECC sales lists for clients.
• Completion of other VAT services including registration, de-registrations, options to tax etc as required
• Prepare annual financial statements including statutory accounts, partnership accounts, sole trader accounts and trust accounts for tax purposes.
• Visit client premises to undertake on-site accounting needs as required.
• Prior experience of computerised accounting packages including cloud based software.
• Ability to work independently but as part of a wider team.
• Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
• Understanding of new accounting standards.