Job Role: English Tutor (up to GSCE or A level)
Location: West London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25 - £37 per hour
REED Education are always recruiting for Tutors/Teachers who can tutor students in English. We have a constant flow of schools across West London and Middlesex.
As an English tutor, you’ll need to:
• Have a passion for helping children and young people
• Provide support to students
• Build students confidence in English Literature and Language.
• Have strong subject knowledge (confident enough to tutor up to GCSE and or A level)
We recruit for the following boroughs:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
It is essential that all tutors are able to provide tuition in the core subject and have an undergraduate degree or teaching qualification. Current knowledge of the UK National Curriculum is essential.
The suitable candidate must:
• Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
• If you are a Teacher, you must have QTS or Teacher Reference number
• A passion for educating and helping students
• Experience teaching or tutoring in the UK
• Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Must hold an Enhanced DBS. If successful, applicants who do not hold one must undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record Check and supply 2 years worth of references.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes