|Location: STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEX||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3085421|
Starting from September 2017 the school are looking for an excellent English Teacher to join them on a long term to permanent basis.
• A Good Secondary School that caters to students aged 11-16
• This high-achieving academy has a proud record of success across academic and sporting achievements, as well as working with the community and parents to ensure students thrive in a supportive environment.
• This is an excellent opportunity where you can add real value to the school would be in your planning and feedback to students, engaging those at all levels of ability and working openly to address areas of development.
• Offering excellent facilities, continuous professional development, and a friendly and talented faculty!
• You will be teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 and working as part of a large and successful English Department
• Responsibilities include: planning and preparing engaging lessons and ensuring that every student is progressing
• The school are also keen for you to join in with extra-curricular activities
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
• Proven experience teaching English at Key Stage 3 and 4 is essential
• A creativity for teaching innovative and engaging lessons using a variety of materials and resources
• Excellent subject knowledge, communication skills and interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
22917 - 33824 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
100.00 - 140.00 GBP Per Day
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
110.00 - 240.00 GBP Per Day
PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRERead more
125.00 - 205.00 GBP Per Day
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more