Reed Education are currently working with a GOOD school on an exciting new role in the Stoke area for an English Teacher.
Starting as soon as possible, this is a full-time ongoing position well suited to an English specialist teacher.
- Working within a large, innovative school who have a clear direction and steady, strong leadership.
- High expectations when it comes to academic standards and results, however it is also important to the school to create well rounded, ambitious and compassionate members of the community.
- The curriculum is aimed to meet the needs of all the students, helping to encourage and challenge at all levels
- Teaching English full time to GCSE level
- Full planning and marking expected
- Specialising as a Teacher of English as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
- Within a fully supported department, ideal for a teacher who is committed to their development and looking to use this as an opportunity to commit to a school and further their career
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in English.
- Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 12 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of the current situation has been made completely remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Claire Seeley at Reed Education.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business