Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – English Teacher
Post – Full Time, Temporary
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting in the New Year the college are looking for a Teacher who is experienced in delivering Functional Skills and GCSE English to teach both pre and 16 learners.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- Based within a learning space for the Colleges’ Alternative Provision. Providing a different learning environment for pre and post 16 SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) that they can develop in.
- Requires you to have strong behaviour management skills and experience of working with students who require additional support.
- Due to the recent pandemic a blended learning approach and style is necessary.
What you will need:
- Experience of working with learners who have SEN and SEMH needs.
- Familiarity and experience with teaching English within the last 18-24 months.
- UK recognised Teaching Qualification
- Experience of using a virtual learning platform, preferably Google Classroom
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths & English
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Please note due to the amount of responses we receive we are unable to get back to every applicant with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application unfortunately you have been successful in being considered for this role.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?