If you are an English teacher looking for a new start in September 2020, Reed Education are here to help you find the right role for you in a local secondary school.
Reed Education have a long reputation in working with schools across Leeds and surrounding areas to provide their staff. In the run up to September 2020, that is no different.
With the schools currently closed due to Covid-19, this is an ideal time for you to be applying for work as an English specialist teacher for the new year, as schools are already turning to us to provide support and we can work with you to secure the right role, in the right setting.
If you are a English specialist teacher, we would love to hear from you!
- We work with schools across Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley, Huddersfield and Halifax
- We work with schools including middle schools, secondary schools and Academies to provide staff, so whichever environment you prefer, we can help.
- We take pride in working to your preferences – whether you are looking for the next school to commit to on a long term basis, or would prefer to just look at short term supply.
- Hours are flexible – depending on your preferences, we will seek out roles for you with the right working hours, either full or part time.
- As well as providing teachers, we also provide tutors to local schools, including to small groups and 1-2-1 for students. This includes GCSE and A-level support, as well as inclusion groups.
What you will need:
- An English specialism
- Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers
- QTS is required.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of the current situation has been made complete remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Kayleigh Williams at Reed Education.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business