ENGLISH teachers required – Cheshire West!
Reed Education are pleased to be continuing to offer support to schools across Cheshire West and Chester, even during these ever changing times.
We will be continuing to offer support to those who need it, and would be happy to hear from you if you are prepared to either deliver online tuition or support to vulnerable students across the school. We are also recruiting for September 2020 placements.
We are currently supporting schools who are looking for English teachers across key stages 3, 4 and 5. If you are looking for new long term, short term or even day to day supply and are a English specialist teacher, we would love to hear from you!
- From our Cheshire office, we are working with schools across Cheshire West, Chester, Ellesmere Port and Warrington who require specialist teachers.
- We work with Secondary schools, Academies and Private schools to provide staff, so whichever environment you prefer, we can help.
- We are currently recruiting for subject specialists – including separate sciences and general.
- As well as providing teachers, we also provide tutors to local schools to work with small groups and on a 1:1 basis. This includes GCSE and Alevel support, as well as inclusion groups.
What you will need:
- An English specialism – up to GCSE, A-Level desirable
- Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers
- QTS is required
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates which are based upon your experience
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment and knows the local schools
- The ability to sign up to our Reed Discount Club, which offers a wide range of store and online discounts, as well as cash back incentives across the High Street
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities both through our Cheshire office and also through our network of branches across England and Wales; meaning wherever you’re teaching career takes you, Reed are on hand to offer support!
If you would like to hear more or discuss current opportunities, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.