Seeking Qualified English Teachers immediately!
Our client is a New Ofsted registered Tuition Centre which promises to deliver highest quality teaching to all their students.
About the job
Our client is looking for Secondary School Teachers to provide day to day, long-term / short term contract for new positions to cover to KS3 & KS4 roles in English within the East London area.
Secondary School Teacher Position Details
- Location – East London
- Position – Secondary School Teachers for English
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Subject teacher will be teaching in accordance with Ofsted regulations in a group of 8 to 12 students.
- Contract type – Long term/ short term
- £25 per / hour
- Hours – 6-8pm (Monday to Friday) , Saturday and Sunday (10am to 3pm)
Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS, Subject Degree and experience.
- You will need to have taught in a permanent Secondary School setting.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with us, you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references, one must be from your most recent position.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.