We are a successful 11-18 co-educational school on the Kent and Medway borders. Having undergone a rebuild in 2007, the school has modern, exceptionally well-resourced facilities. Whilst the facilities are state of the art, the ethos is founded on traditional values of hard work and discipline.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of English to join a strong and supportive team committed to ensuring engaging learning experiences for our students. We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The department has raised standards over time. All rooms have interactive whiteboards.
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE Level
• Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
• Extensive and individualised professional development programme
• A new school with outstanding facilities
• An opportunity to change lives through education
• For the right candidate an opportunity to lead literacy across the curriculum
You will be:
• An excellent teacher of English (experience not important but teaching ability is)
• The ability to teach English to KS3 and GCSE is essential
• Innovative in your approach to teaching
• Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
• Motivated by a desire to change lives
• A qualified teacher
• Have a solution focussed growth mind-set
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department. The successful candidate will be required to teach English to GCSE level.