|Location: HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 22.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3061744|
Title: English Teacher
Salary: £30-£34k per annum (plus other college benefits)
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on exciting new roles in the West Yorkshire area.
Starting from September, the college are looking for a passionate Teacher of English to join them on a permanent basis.
• One of the largest FE colleges in the country
• Offers a wide range of courses, across 9 different centres across West Yorkshire
• State of the art teaching facilities, with bright and modern classrooms and resources
• Mission statement: "Creating Opportunity, Changing Lives”
• The successful candidate will be teaching GCSE English to 16-18 year olds
• The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
• Providing extra-curricular support and guidance to learners
What you will need:
• Degree in English or similar area
• UK recognised teaching qualification
• Innovation and creativity, to deliver engaging sessions
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
23500 - 35500 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
26139 - 36906 GBP Per Annum
FELTHAM HILL, MIDDLESEXRead more
22000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Hour
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
22917 - 38633 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more