English Teacher - September 2021 – One Year Contract
Are you an English Teacher looking for an exciting new role within an Outstanding school?
We require an English Teacher to work within an ‘Outstanding’ secondary academy in Bradford on a full-time basis from September. Your role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 English language and literature.
You will be part of a well-established department with two members of the department being part of SLT. This position would be ideal for a Newly Qualified Teacher or a more experienced teacher.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a Teacher of English who:
• Is ambitious and enthusiastic to deliver their subject
• Teaches the subject across KS3 and KS4
• Has a presence within the classroom and will support the students and provide them with the guidance that is required
• Is available fulltime from September
Your duties in the role will include:
• Teaching English full time to GCSE level
• Full planning and marking
• Working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
Working within a fully supported department, this role is ideal for a teacher who is committed to their development and looking to use this as an opportunity to commit to a school and further their career
In return Reed can offer you.
• Competitive rate of pay consistent with the Teacher Pay Scale
• Support from an experienced team of educational specialists
• A dedicated consultant to support you through your role
• High quality training opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and the benefits Reed Education can offer you:
If you would like more information on this or any other role available through Reed, please contact Stephen Kern at Reed Education, Leeds.
Reed Education are committed to Child Protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references, and undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and List 99 check.