English Teacher – Supply – Immediate Start
Reed Education North are looking to recruit an English Teacher to join our busy, successful supply team in Leeds. This position would be to work as an English Teacher at secondary schools within the Leeds area and will be offering day to day work with an immediate start and also longer term positions.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a Teacher of English who:
- Is flexible and has the ability to work in a number of secondary schools across the area
- Has the ambition and enthusiasm to deliver English literature and language
- Teaches the subject across KS3 and KS4
- Has a presence within the classroom and will support the students and provide them with the guidance that is required
- Experience with both OCR and AQA learning pathways would be advantageous
In return Reed can offer you.
- Competitive rate of pay consistent with the Teacher Pay Scale
- A dedicated consultant to support you through your role
- The opportunity to build relationships with schools across the Leeds area
- High quality training opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and the benefits Reed Education can offer you:
If you would like more information on this or any other role available through Reed, please contact Stephen Kern at Reed Education Leeds.
Reed Education are committed to Child Protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references, and undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and List 99 check.