REED Education are expanding and looking for English teachers across the curriculum for schools across Middlesbrough and surrounding areas, including County Durham, North Yorkshire and Richmondshire.
We are looking for inspiring English specialists in search of their next permanent or long term position from January. You will be a passionate English Teacher or graduate who can plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to ensure every child can engage and excel in education. We are keen to hear from overseas qualified, NQTS and experienced secondary teachers.
Why REED Education?
- REED Education are leading education specialists in recruitment for primary, secondary and SEND.
- A dedicated education consultant who is an ex-secondary teacher and supports your job search with advice tailored to your interests and preferences.
- Industry-leading pay through in-house PAYE and online time sheets.
- Personalised CV guidance and interview coaching, as well as ongoing support during your placement.
- Nationally-recognised free CPD including Team Teach.
To discuss your skills, experiences and career aspirations, apply now!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.