I am currently working with a fantastic school on an exciting new English teaching position in the Grimsby area.
Starting immediately, the school are looking for an outstanding English teacher to join them on a full time basis.
You will be required to develop and deliver an English curriculum to both KS3 and KS4 students and create and maintain an environment and code of behaviour that promotes and secures good teaching, effective learning and high standards of achievement.
What you will need:
- PGCE in English with QTS
- Experience teaching English up to GCSE level
- The ability to deliver successful and sustained outstanding attainment and achievement
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of classroom and behaviour management
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Serrina Singh on 01724 749550